Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weight Watchers Smoothie's

I love both of these flavors!

They are 2 PPV.






There is a chocolate one too, but I feel with these, I have a lot more options of things that I can add to them!

I just recently bought the coconut. I added fresh pineapple and felt like I was on a cruise ship sipping the "Drink of the Day"!







I have done all sorts of things with the French Vanilla. I keep frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries and frozen bananas in the freezer all the time. Sometimes I add 1/4 cup Kashi to the top for crunch.

Here is my Strawberry Crunch!






It's a great treat after a workout on a hot day! And you get your dairy in!





It also taste great with Peanut Butter and frozen banana's. Yum.

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment