Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pinterest White Chicken Enchiladas


I found this recipe on Pinterest a while back and have made it four or five times now. I try to make a recipe exactly as it is the first time. Then after that, I tend to tweak it a bit. This time around I filled 5 of these with Chicken, as the recipe calls for, and the other 5 With Ground Turkey Taco Meat (my favorite). Instead of using the suggested Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, I used shredded Pepper Jack, the full fat kind. YOWZA!! These were tasty!





I had just a few baked chips, salsa and Wholly Guacamole on the side, with a Zero PPV Crystal Light Margarita. Super Satisfying!

It doesn't look so big on this plate, but it was!











You certainly have to measure out all of your meat and cheese, but the extra effort to do so, and knowing exactly what you are eating, is well worth it!

The Chicken Enchiladas were 11 PPV, and the Ground Turkey Taco Meat were 12 PPV. You could easily make each of these less PPV with different tortillas. I was craving the real deal, so my tortillas were large flour tortillas and they were 4 PPV each!

Here is the original recipe!

White Chicken Enchiladas

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment