Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Julie Wins Gold! (Julie Vs. Treadmill)

I know....I can't help myself! But I am totally into the Olympics!

Today, I got on the treadmill, walked for a mile....then started my run. I ran 1.25 miles yesterday, and I was feeling pretty proud, so I knew I had to do at least that today. Then, at 1.25, I felt pretty good and knew I could go 1.50. At 1.50, I felt like another 0.25 was totally doable. At 1.75, it seemed kinda dumb to not go 2.0!

I jus ran TWO miles without stopping!

I gave myself this Gold Medal! The dogs looked me like I was an idiot!



Me, crossing the finish line! Pandora rooting me on! I did it!

(so embarrassingly and easily entertained)




I think this post deserves to be all by itself, Nuf said.

:)


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Yay Julie!!! Go for the goal! 2 miles is awesome! It took me so long to get up to that! But you know what they say..if you can run 2 then you can run a 5k!

    ReplyDelete