Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Little Variety in My Walk

I was lying awake at 6:30 am and thought.....why not? So I got outta bed, did the dog thing, did the flower thing, and filled my cute little Target, clearance Back Pack, from last year sometime, with money, cell phone and IPad and hit the pavement to Starbucks, 2.4 miles down the road.

I ordered perfect Oatmeal, made with nonfat steamed milk, and a Misto, also made with nonfat steamed milk!

I settled in and did lots of blog reading, email.....and Facebook!

I was there for an hour or so....maybe longer? I knew it had to be getting super hot out, so I headed back. I wore my heart rate monitor and the trip home was a little more intense! More uphill.

I like a variety and it was a good way to get in 4.8 miles outside and skip the treadmill today!

I put a message on Facebook to see if anyone is interested in starting a Walking Group in the neighborhood. We have a neighborhood website that I can post on too. We'll see if I get much response. I have noticed with Bootcamp, I am eager to show up because my workout Buddy is depending on me. She said the same thing too! Maybe that would work with a walking buddy, or several, too!

Breakfast...I added a sweetener and cinnamon to my oatmeal. Yum.




Weird lunch, but going out tonight and want to save some points for dinner out with the girls, so I was going for protein and low points?

Toast with egg whites, cheese wedge and veggies......


I do love an egg on toast!

A little something sweet?




Headed out to see the girls with several points left for a tasty dinner out!

Weigh-In tomorrow!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment