Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Playing with my Blog.....

I have had a lot of fun the last couple of days getting my blog all caught up from the weekend. I was up until 1:00 am doing my best to categorize some of my recipes and blogs. I hope I am making it easy to find recipes, PPV and other info! I will try really hard to categorize things as I make them by PPV, and list any new things I make under the recipe page!

Not much exciting to report today....so here's my eats!

Breakfast......3 egg whites, toast, plums, a pear smeared with a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese and of course, my morning coffee. 3 PPV




Free food! My neighbor brought these to me from the tree in her backyard and I have just about finished them up! They're so cute and tiny.





Then I headed out to run some errands with the dogs. I was craving a Starbuck's. I got my dairy in! 2 PPV.




Lunch was some more of those chicken sausage things. I am diggin those lately..

I love my new tiny pan. It's probably 5"x5"? I'm trying to show the size here. I bought it to cook my eggs in, but it has come in hand for a few other things too!




These were spicy! I cut them into bite size pieces and crisped them up a bit in some Olive Oil cooking spray.



I put them on a bed of lettuce with some shredded carrots, bell pepper, feta, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I wasn't sure how my creation would taste, but it was a hit as far as I was concerned. 5 PPV



I like a crunchy salad........




The spicy made me want something sweet. I still like the WW Fudge Bars better....but I gotta finish these up. 2 PPV




I snacked on some string cheese and cottage cheese before heading to Bootcamp. When I got home, Mike suggested I not cook. Seriously, how cool IS he? He had some leftover kick ass White Chicken Enchiladas from Friday......and I had a WW Coconut Smoothie with added pineapple, and a little more cottage cheese.





A weird dinner.....I know.




Then we watched The Bachelorette......Mike's idea. Thank goodness Chris went home. He was beginning to bug us a little bit. :)

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Snack (misto) = 2
Lunch = 7
Snack = 6
Dinner = 6

Total = 24

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 7
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

Bootcamp was less reps tonight, but they had us UP our weights. So I did. Holy Cow! Should hurt the good hurt tomorrow!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment