Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cashing in!

This weeks "to do list".

Drop off recycling (there were a lot less beer bottles than usual!)

Drop of donation clothing (aka...FAT clothes)

Cash in loose coins at the bank......$35.82!

When I do something fun like that, I hate to just put that money in my purse and spend it on groceries, or on every day items. It needs to be on something special! So I decided to buy a Milk Frother! My old one seems to be shot, which is why I have been frequenting Starbucks more often. I figure it will pay for itself, right? So really, it's like.....free. I am really good at analyzing.......and justifying. It's a gift.



Cute, huh?





On the way home from my WW Kick Ass Weigh In, I was really going to town on this apple at a stoplight, when I realized I was kind of gnawing on it like an old man eating a chicken wing! Then I wondered if the driver of the car beside me was watching! I slowly lowered what was left of my devoured apple to my lap and tried to act all cool. I was really hungry, and I just didn't want to waste any. I choked on a seed right before this, but then I was driving, so I know nobody saw.



Lunchtime!

7 PPV....




I swear I just changed angles, but the picture above looks like WAY more chicken salad than I really ate! Along side I had carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery with Better n Peanut Butter, and some juicy bing cherries!



Afternoon Sweet Treat!

4 PPV.....and well worth it! But I did have to leave the house so I wouldn't eat another one!



The first bite, the Caramel on the top, was amazing, and the very last bite...the bottom tip of the cone with a chunk of chocolate in it, was almost sinful!



I talked to my daughter in the afternoon about a particular pair of older jeans I had. She knew the pair I was talking about. They are a size 10, and I really thought I could wear them out of the house now. I wanted to know if she thought they were too "dated"?

The genius said..."Why don't you just go to Target and get a pair. They're probably like twenty bucks?"

So I did. And they were.

After trying on a couple of pairs of pants in a size 10, I just kept getting more pants and putting them on in the dressing room! At one point I said...."what is happening to me?" It is really ridiculous how big I was smiling and how much fun I was having grabbing 10's off of the rack!

THESE ARE A SIZE 10! WHOO WHOO!!!!

Those thighs still need major work! :)

They're no fancy jeans.....pockets are plain....but they are actually stretchy and comfy and $22.......and did I mention they are a size TEN???




Our evening was spent with some old friends catching up and having a great time. I enjoyed the food and drink and stuck to small portions. Knowing that I had no other "social obstacles" this week, I planned on using most of, or all of, my 49 bonus points last night. I don't think I used them all, but I will spend the rest of my week eating as though I did.

I drank lots of water last night. I drank a lot before we went, while we were there, and when we got home. I am glad I did, because me feet aren't even PUFFY!

See?





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = (fruit) 0
Lunch = 7
Snack = 4
Dinner = 20
Party food and drink = 44

Before anybody freaks out.....I don't really think that I ate and drank all of my bonus points, but I think I will have better results at the scale on my next weigh in, if I act as though I did. That's my plan. :)

Total = 75

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 15

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You are a perfect TEN!!!! You look GREAT in your jeans!! Thighs? What thighs? Your legs look awesome in those pants. The boot camp and discipline are all paying off, big time!!! You ROCK, Jules!!!!!

    We save all of our change for vacation money. Jack has saved over $700 in change. Before we leave on vacation, he cashes it in and that is what we use for our spending money. It's pretty fun to spend that "free" money!!

    Your photo motivates me to keep on keeping on with my own plan. Wow, you're looking so slim and trim. Congrats to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bert! That change adds up fast! Maybe I should think about the whole vacation fund thing!

      Delete
  2. Nice job! I didn't see your bottom half the other night and figured that's where you were hiding everything - but no! Your bottom half looks just as awesome as your top! Amazing! (Is that one of those horrible things I blurt out? I hope not!) On the apple incident - my son was telling me a story about a girl he knows that likes a guy but always does something terribly humiliating in front of him. She was in a convertible yelling out a weird song and he pulled up next to her and said, "Tori?". She said, "NO!" and raced off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen....my ass is huge, but your words are kind! :)

      Delete
  3. WOOO HOO! Those jeans are smokin'!! I JUST got home from Target and out to eat with my family! I had on the cutest top with a pair of ugly khaki shorts (they might have had a stain on the leg) I decided that I needed a pair of white shorts to go with my cute top..BOOM!! I bought the cutest size 10 white shorts EVER!!! I wouldnt feel too bad to be gnawing on an apple...could have been much much worse;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you got new shorts. You KNOW you deserve it! :)

      Delete