Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Great Start to a Full and Exciting Week!

The wedding is officially THIS WEEK! I am so happy for Jake and Jordan!

I have decided my goal is to maintain through these next two weeks, and then continue my weight loss the day after all of the festivities. I say two weeks because that's when what I eat this next weekend will show up on the scale, the following week. So I feel like if I put a little extra effort into the exercise this week, I will maintain for sure, and who knows? Maybe I actually will lose another pound.

I got up and got an early start on my walking outside Sunday to beat the heat. The forecast calls for a little break in the heat this week. Let's hope so! And how about some RAIN?

My heart rate monitor tells me at the end of my workout my average heart rate and time. I really worked in more jogging today and was pleased with my average heart rate. It's usually in the 125 range. Today it was 131 for 1 hour and 11 minutes!



I was feeling pretty good about my walk!




Nothing taste better to me after a good workout, than a cold smoothie. I made the WW Vanilla Smoothie with cold water, ice, 1/2 banana, and 2/5 of my Chocolate Coconut Luna Bar! 4 PPV. Good Combo!




After church, we decided we had lots to get done today, and that we should start the afternoon with a relaxing lunch out at one of our favorite neighborhood spots, Sunset Grill.

I ordered the Hawaiian Chicken Skewers.....a new favorite. I have no idea what is in this sauce, but I DO love it. This dish includes chicken breast.....pineapple, bell peppers and onions, served with a side of roasted potatoes, of which I ate half.




I'm calling it 10 PPV, but I really think it's more like 8?




Dinner was a quiet night at home using up what's in the freezer, which included some Ground Turkey Taco Meat.

Taco Salad.....I added lots of veggies on the side.




After dinner, there was NOTHING on TV, so we rented Wanderlust with Jennifer Anniston. Surprisingly cute! In the middle of it, I decided to have some pineapple with cool whip, but then decided a trip to the frozen yogurt shop sounded way more fun. As a kid we would take Sunday trips to DQ quite often! So we hopped in the car and searched out the closet one. I could live without ice cream and be just fine, but I think the hot weather has had me searching for these yogurt shops lately.

We found one called Apple Berry. I had the nonfat Cookies and Cream.
Didn't snap a photo.....
6 PPV?

Then back home to finish the movie. Good, light, evening entertainment.


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 4
Lunch = 10
Snack = 2
Dinner = 8
Yogurt = 6

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 7
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 4
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10

I was looking for some exercise motivation and this cracked me up!


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. What a great tip of adding the Luna into your smoothie! I am going to try that for sure! I have never bought the WW smoothie mix but I may pick some up tomorrow at my WI. Congratulations on the wedding. I cant wait to read about it and see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, they really are great! 2 PPV and they count as one dairy. My favorite way to have them is 1 cup cold water, 1/2 to 1 cup of Ice, and 1 cup of frozen strawberries or blueberries. I always stock up when the fruit is one sale and keep it in a big ziplock bag in my freezer. I peel ripe bananas and freeze them too. It's like a big milk shake! Hope you have a great WI!

    ReplyDelete