Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weigh In Day!

Well, through the wedding food and drink, followed by a week of carbs, followed by a week of hard work and getting back in the game, I managed to stay in the 160's! Yay!

Now, getting back to 165, then moving forward!

At the scale......169.6.




Breakfast during my meeting...Luna Bar and coffee from home.
5 PPV




Lunch...Chicken Salad Wrap, carrots, bananas and strawberries topped with yogurt. (geezzzzz, I was kinda hungry)
9 PPV




I love my Chicken Salad!




Had an afternoon party with these guys after two hours of bill paying and balancing an unbalanced, but now balanced checkbook! I hate it when I discover I have recorded a large deposit twice!!!

Sweet, salty and spicy! 10 PPV!




Happy Hour!
3 PPV



Yikes, 27 PPV already consumed, and no dinner yet! And dinner is out with a group of drinkers!!

We headed to Blue Moose to meet up with the Newlyweds and the brides parents! Yes, I will be referring to them as the Newlyweds for at least a few months! :) Now......this crowd all enjoys their beverages. There were martinis and beer throughout the evening, and appetizers for the table, which included spinach dip with chips, and fried pickles. I had three chips with about a Tablespoon of dip, and one fried pickle spear. I had water, with lemon (about SIX refills, this was really good for me!), and probably four cups of coffee. I ordered the grilled chicken and arugula salad, dressing on the side. I got all wrapped up in the conversation and totally forgot to take a picture, but it was chicken and greens, nothing fancy.
12 PPV

We had such a great time getting together and going over all of the highlights of the wedding. I love these kids!

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 9
Snack = 13
Dinner = 12

Total = 39

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 36
How many glasses of water I drank today = 15

Probably doesn't surprise anyone that I was up THREE times during the night!

:)

I didn't wake up swollen from a Friday night of beer drinking! Yay!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

4 comments:

  1. Some days it feels like I am drinking water constantly!!! All day long!! Let me tell you, I ran my first half marathon this weekend and at the last water stop they had the best, coldest, cleanest water that I have ever had (or maybe it seemed that way cause I was about to die) I could have drank a bucket full!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed with your half marathon? How long did you train for that Libby? I ran 1.25 yesterday and thought I was pretty cool. :)
    How long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started walking in March and shortly after worked up to running 3 miles. I wanted to run a full 5k. Then I worked up to 6 and 7 mile runs. Last saturday I ran with a group of ladies (including my WW leader) we ran 9 miles and I (they) decided that if I could run 9 then I could run 13!!! It was just a week away so I couldnt get in any long runs because I needed to rest my legs. I did 5 on Sunday, 6 Monday, 7 Tuesday, then just 3's the rest of the week. Saturday was the half and we ran it in 2:45. We did take some walk breaks. I would love to sign up for another and really train for it to see if it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! I love it! Okay, after reading this, I HAVE to sign up to RUN a 5K. My neighbor just signed up to run one. I will get the info and do it with her. Thanks so much for your comments. I am certain we were destined to find each other! :) I am SUPER impressed with the half marathon! Baby steps, Julie. Baby steps.

    ReplyDelete