Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Attack of the Black Killer Wasp!

This guy came in my house Monday afternoon and I FREAKED out!



So I trapped him behind the blinds and grabbed Glad Press and Seal (I LOVE THIS STUFF!) and some tape and secured the area!



Mike is going to think I am a total dumb ass when he gets home! :) I was scared. I panicked. I think it was a brilliant idea!

The genius came home and sprayed it with wasp spray. I guess I don't think too well under pressure.......

Before my hectic afternoon, I started off the day with a yummy breakfast!

Scrambled Egg Whites with Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar Slice (2 PPV)
English Muffin with Black Raspberry Jam (4 PPV)
Strawberries (0 PPV)
Coffee


6 PPV




While at work (I work for the most appreciative two people! Basically I work for two families running errands and doing dinner prep), I snacked on some grapes, ate a granola bar....4 PPV....



And I sampled the Turkey Basil Meatloaf I made. Yum!

I did not make the recipe exactly as it is written, and I did not calculate points, but I think 6 PPV is a good guess, depending on serving size. I ate a small piece and called it 4 PPV.





Now I need to make it for us!



A friend of mine is having a few girls over to polish off some left over drinks from a previous party, so I'm heading out for the evening, with my water glass! :)

We were instructed to bring our own fun glass!




Before leaving, I filled up on leftover salad and pizza.......7 PPV.



Snacks at Girls Night
1/2 big cookie (5 PPV)
1/2 of OTHER big cookie (5 PPV)
Pita Chips (3 PPV)
Dip (4 PPV)
White Spinach Pizza (10)
Sprite Zero (0 PPV)

Total (27 PPV)
I am totally over estimating here, but just trying to be safe....


Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 6
Lunch = 8
Snack = 7
Dinner = 27

Total = 48

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 10
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment