Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Girls Night Out! No Drinking!

It really wasn't that big of a deal. I had a great time getting together with some High School friends I hadn't seen in a really long time. The hostess had an amazing spread of food with super healthy and low point options, and the conversation and laughs and memories were great!

Lots of fruit, a couple of different salads, shrimp, cheese and crackers ( I skipped those), chips and gauc (didn't even tempt myself with one).......And I bellied up to the bar by the fruit!!





.....and I took a veggie and hummus tray and Cookie Butter for every one!!




I took this for my beverage, but also drank lots of water, while the girls enjoyed their wine and beer, those lushes.... (no judgement, just envy)



We seem to have a lot of socializing on the calendar these next few weeks.....I know......Surprise! I am assuming most of my blog will be filled with how I decide to deal with it. Hope I don't get too cranky! Wait....MIKE hopes I don't get too cranky......yeah, that makes more sense. It did feel good though to drive home last night, knowing that I had a good time, stuck with my plan, and stayed on track.

Here's yesterdays eats......

Breakfast....egg white omelet topped with salsa, English muffin topped with Laughing Cow (Cinnamon) Cheese Wedge, and strawberries. 5 PPV.




Lunch was out with my BFF from High School. (Lots of reminiscing this week!) We were going to Houlihan's, so I checked out the menu and nutritional info online before I left the house. Weight Watchers has some kick ass advice, and this is one of them! Lots of restaurants have their nutritional info online, and you can decide what you're going to order before you even get there! That way you aren't tempted by what others order, or what's on the menu! I found out the Chicken Tortilla Soup was 5 PPV, and the House Side Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette was 5 PPV. Perfect! They both were really good too!




I wasn't sure what kind of food would be at Girls Night, so I ate this before I left the house.....Chicken tenders, tzatziki sauce, carrots, and a Greek Yogurt Bar. (My chicken tenders were spicy!) 6 PPV.





For the chicken tenders, I just sprinkled a little Cavender's Greek Seasoning (low salt) on them, and fixed them in my grill pan with a little Olive Oil Cooking Spray. Yum!





I was looking for quick and easy, and I got quick and easy and tasty!





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 10
Snack = 6
Dinner = 10

Total = 31

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 35
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12


GNO! Highly Recommended!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Good for you! I am glad that you were able to go out and have a great time and still stay on track! I love that about WW!! Yeah, we could pig out and not care but that feeling of being in control is SO SO much better!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby, you are SO right! That pat on the back feels so much better than being disappointed with yourself!

      Delete