Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Good Bye........

......to you size 12!

Okay, my closet is full of 12's. And some of them fit just fine.....but some had to go!

I know sometimes that large, curvy women wear larger clothes to hide the parts of their body they don't like, but I have learned to try to wear more tailored, fitted clothes. Now I can't just go out and buy a whole new wardrobe, and I am kinda jumping the gun here, because many things in my closet can still work, but I found this old post, and it made me feel great to read it.

Old Post........

The title?

"Size 12".


"It’s really nice to see you again. I was never really happy with your neighbor, size 14, and frankly, size 14’s neighbor, size 16, really pissed me off and stuck around WAY too long. I hate to be rude, but since I’m 5’5”, I’m really more interested in your neighbor, size 10. I’m sure you and I will be hanging out for awhile, so I’m very appreciative of you showing up again, but I just wanted to be honest with you, and let you know this is going to be a short term relationship, then I’m going to be moving on."

Yes, I am aware that I am a complete nut!

Can you imagine what it's like to live in my head? :)

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment