Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Urg! So much going on! So much food!

Here's the day in a nutshell. No time to be witty. I am playing catch up on three days of blogs.

7:00 am....Sleep in.
9:00 am.....Coffee.
10:30 am.....Church.
Noon......Breakfast at The Big Biscuit (95th & Nall).
1:30 pm.......Toys R Us.
3:00........Birthday Party with Taco's.
5:30.......home to veg........ahhhhhhh.
7:30......Light Dinner.....eggs, toast.
8:30 pm......Blog, blog, blog......

This is 1/2 a biscuit and Gravy and fresh fruit. Ignore the food not on this plate. Not mine. :) I completely savored this baby too.
I called it 11 PPV. I called the potatoes 2 PPV. I think I was generous. The biscuit really was big. No joke.




After a trip down memory lane at the toy store and a very interesting shopping trip with Mike and Tess at Toys R Us, we went to my In-laws for one of our Grandson's birthday parties. He's the BIG FOUR!



Taco's were on the menu and there's no way I can pass up a hard shell beef-taco, so I had one, then a Mini Taco Salad. I called it 10 PPV.

Here's the Birthday Boy and Aunt Tess!




Tess again, with her niece! So pretty! ( both of them...)





Party Pics!





More......Papa Mike, loving every minute of this! She totally crawled up on his lap, laid back, looked him right in the face, and said......"I pooped".




After all the party fun, we came home to these two. I'm pretty sure they spent the entire day doing nothing, just so they could do some more......nothing......




I ended the days eats with this.....tasty, low points, easy.
5 PPV






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 13
Lunch = 10
Dinner = 5

Total = 28

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 9
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment