Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Big Wedding is approaching!

Our completely awesome son, Jake, and his equally awesome and beautiful girlfriend of 7 years (now fiancé), Jordan, are getting married one week from today!

Here the's Bride and Groom To Be!




This is going to be one of those weddings right out of a fairy tale! We are all so excited for the Big Day! The plans have been underway for several months now and it is hard to believe it is finally here!

On Friday we will have the rehearsal dinner at Boulevard Brewery! It's being catered by Oklahoma Joe's BBQ! Beer and BBQ! Does it get ANY better than THAT? I think not!

I wanted to do the centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner myself, and was really worried they'd turn out super corny, but I kinda think they look pretty great! I will post pictures from the dinner next week!

We are going to have an awesome view of the city and several flavors of beer on tap!





We have over 100 guest coming, so even the night before is kind of a big deal!




Then Saturday is wedding Day! The reception is downtown at The Grand Ballroom!




Another great view! You look out of the Ballroom at the New Kauffman Theater! It's going to be an incredible day and night!





The following day, several of us will gather at the Brides parents house for brunch, and to watch the Bride and Groom open wedding gifts!

Ok...not a great picture....but here is my dress.....





I had a ridiculous time finding shoes....but I think these will be just fine......





The jewels......





All that and a Spray Tan! Holla!!!

We are all getting really excited! I can't wait to blog all about it and post pictures!

It is going to be tough to stay on plan, but I am feeling fairly determined to do just that!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment