Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Lots of variety today!

Not a real exciting blog, but lots of variety and some weird choices.

This butter spray is great for just a little taste of butter, and something to make your dry toast, not so dry. Just a few sprays does the trick.

It is also great on Popcorn!





Today's breakfast was a huge plate of food for only 4 PPV!
4 egg whites = 1 PPV
2 slices of toast (Trader Joe's) = 2 PPV
1 slice, Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar, broken into pieces = 1 PPV
Cantaloupe = 0 PPV




Leftovers make the BEST lunch!
2 Chicken Tacos and Fruit Bowl = 7 PPV

2 tortillas = 2 PPV
Chicken = 4 PPV
1 oz lite cheese = 1 PPV
Lettuce, tomato, salsa = 0 PPV
Fruit Bowl = 0 PPV




Treat......2 PPV
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwich




Cottage Cheese....getting a little Protein in. 2 PPV.
I also had a few almonds....12 to be exact....2 PPV.




I made Beef Stroganoff on Friday, then we ended up going out to dinner. I had to have a little before I threw out what Mike didn't on Sunday while we vegged around the house all day. 4 PPV.




Later.....more leftovers. This Pizza was DELISH! 5 PPV.




After Bootcamp, I really wasn't hungry, but they say you're supposed to eat SOMETHING after you workout. A few bites of turkey burger, some fruit and veggies. Total 4 PPV.




Sorry for the boring post, but I have an exciting Bootcamp post to follow this!

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 4
Lunch = 7
Snacks...or mini meals = 15
Dinner = 4

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 41
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. I love eating little meals like that! I always feel better than just eating 3 big meals! Some days I feel like I am eating all day long!

    ReplyDelete