Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beautiful Morning!

My morning started off with a little doggie stroll before 6:30 am Bootcamp.




I almost died in Bootcamp. will that EVER change?

I just wanted to come home, have some coffee, and enjoy a little time with Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. Not a huge request, right? Well, apparently our local ABC affiliate is in contract negotiations with my cable company! How does this happen in a big city like Kansas City? So I get this bright "old school" idea, and pull out the antenna from the basement to my Treadmill TV. This is as far as I got with that.........apparently you need some box thingymabob now.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!




So I made breakfast and pouted. Scrambled egg whites on toast! With Cheese. I feel better already. (I like the Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar Slices. I break one piece into pieces and lay on top of my eggs, and it melts perfectly!)




Weight lifting makes me hungry???




Right around noon, it was time for me to go get my tan on! Spray Tan!
I totally give it a thumbs up! I just sat there eating lunch, waiting to dry. I feel pretty. Tan skin looks thinner!!! I am in a towel wrap, calm down.



Oh, here's the lunch part....... I didn't really do very good in getting my veggies in yesterday.......





Dinner....

One of my easiest, tastiest meals to make......(3 meatballs = 5 PPV)




One of Mike's easiest, tastiest meals to eat!





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 4
Snack = 5
Lunch = 6
Snack = 4
Dinner = 14

Total = 33

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 0
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love spaghetti amd meatballs (ok, I love most foods) I have never seen those turkey meatballs? Need to look for them! Good for you for doing a bootcamp!! I am so bad about only running..I need to balance it out with something else.

    ReplyDelete