Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pizza and Ice Cream for Breakfast! Guilt Free!

It all started with my morning smoothie after walking club. (On the way home from walking club, I ran a mile.) The thought started as a smoothie with some frozen bananas in it. Then I remembered I had seen a lot lately on Ice Cream made out of frozen bananas. The most recent website I read about Banana Ice Cream was here. It's just frozen fruit.......blended. First I added 1 1/2 frozen banana's, in chunks, then 4 large strawberries, then a little Truvia, then some Coconut Milk, which I bought a while back, not knowing what I would use it for.

My Strawberry Banana Ice Cream was perfect and cold and fresh!





It was the perfect treat after meeting with my Walking Club! Yes, dogs are Welcome, and we do have one four legged member! No, I do not walk (or run) barefoot.





This is another Trader Joe's find. Now I just need to find some more recipes to use it in! It was great to mix with my frozen fruit for Ice Cream!




About an hour later, I knew I needed more than just the fruit in my smoothie, so I had the one piece of pizza that was left! 5 PPV.





Mid Morning Snack
Cliff Kid Z Bar 4 PPV

(I had to edit my Trader Joe's Shopping Day. Some of the Cliff Kid Z Bars are 3 PPV, and some of them are 4 PPV). Oooooops.





Lunch.....Strawberries, Cantaloupe, Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt.........all topped with Kashi Cereal. 5 PPV.





I have talked a little bit about my 8 week Bootcamp. I really did like having a routine, having specific exercises, how many reps and how many sets. I wasn't sure what I would do at the end of the 8 weeks, but I knew I liked the weight lifting, and I really think it was what helped me reduce inches and look more toned.

I found this online Bootcamp, a few weeks ago, and signed up as soon as I read a little bit about it. It starts this week, so my Bootcamps are overlapping a bit, but I can handle it......or die. I got started on it right after lunch. I wasn't sure what to expect, or how hard I would push myself with no one else in the room, but I was surprised to find I did push myself. I wouldn't be doing myself any favors if I didn't. I am sure being in Bootcamp with the other people, and pushing myself in the group setting, made me realize I could do more than I thought I could. I can lift more than I thought I could, (on some things), and I can hold a plank longer than I realized! :)

I am certain with Monday nights Bootcamp, Tuesday Mornings Walking Club, then my little run and afternoon at home Bootcamp, then Wednesday Mornings Bootcamp, I should be dead by Wednesday Night. :)

Here's the rest of today's eats!

Simple snack.....1 PPV
Pear and a Laughing Cow Cinnamon Wedge





I am LOVING these Chicken Meatballs I found at Trader Joe's!




Meatball Sandwich for 6 PPV!




It really is bigger than it looks!




Bread, 3 meatballs, spaghetti sauce, lite mozzarella cheese!




Trail Mix
4 PPV

Another day of odd eating times and choices........






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast (ice cream and pizza) = 6
Snack = 4
Lunch = 5
Snack = 1
Dinner = 6
Snack = 4

Total = 26

Activity Points Earned Today = 8
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 41
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

She is my new motivation......I think she's a real person.



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment