Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Meatballs For Breakfast!

Yip....more Chicken Meatballs. Now I have had them chopped up in a salad, on a meatball sandwich, and now, chopped up and added to my scrambled egg whites! This was possibly my FAVORITE! I love my Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar Slices. They melt really well and have a great, strong cheese flavor. So I scrambled the egg whites, added two chopped up meatballs, then I broke the cheese slice into several pieces and put it on top. Then I set a lid on top of it to melt it a little, and topped with a bit of salsa. I added two slices of toast spread with Laughing Cow (Strawberries and Cream) Wedges. Uhhhh........yum.

7 PPV




Ok, the way the sun was hitting it all, I couldn't stop taking pictures with my stupid iPad. :)




You kinda wanna come over and eat this, don't you?




Snacked on a Banana....(not pictured). Poor guy, it's like he got left out of the year book!

Cliff Kid Z Bar....Iced Oatmeal Cookie
4 PPV





Then another Afternoon Snack/small meal? Uh huh. That's right. It's meatballs. Three of em. In sauce. 3 PPV. Some grapes. 0 PPV. Good snack. :)



I tried this for the first time. It tasted like a candy bar! It was 5 PPV. I probably over did on the bars and sugar today. Needed more veggies. This was really, really good though.



Dinner was Rotisserie Chicken Salad Wraps made with Light Mayo and grapes. We had Baked Zucchini Sticks on the side with marinara sauce.





Pretty tasty replacement for a sandwich and fries!

Wrap = 7 PPV
Fries = 1 PPV




Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 7
Snack = 4
Lunch = 3
Snack = 5
Dinner = 8

Total = 27

Activity Points Earned Today = 4
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 40
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

This is soooooo me this morning at Bootcamp, well, except I'm a girl. The reps are a little more now and class in running a little longer!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. I love "fried Zucchini" I am even more in awe of you and your bootcamping!! I went to Friend Day with my WW leader, yesterday at 5:15 AM:( I had so much fun but this morning I am sore!! Moving like a very old tired lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you EVER think you would voluntarily do exercise at 5:15 am?!?! It does make you feel so good afterwards though, and I love that feeling of being sore from a workout, because you know you must have worked hard and done it all right! Nice Job Libby!

    ReplyDelete