Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Well, crap!

Today was a little busy crazy constant.....in my physical schedule and in my head.

Lots to do at home this morning......trying to leave the house before noon, then a busy afternoon ending with a 6:00 pm Bootcamp, which I came soooooo close to skipping!

Here's breakfast.....




5 PPV of yumminess with a couple of cups of Jo......





Then things just got outta hand. My first problem is that I need to go to the store, but with going to the lake and all the fun we had over the weekend......WHO'S HAD TIME FOR RESPONSIBILITIES???

Canned chicken for lunch...gross. 5 PPV
This pita was nice and fresh though.....probably make a good snack later?




Snack later...(left over lake crackers.....I never buy crackers anymore).......
4 PPV
But they are the HEALTHY crackers!



Then I had some hummus and the other half of that Pita.....crap! 4 PPV
It was really, really good. The pita was so fresh and soft!

No pic here......too busy eating...... :)

Then I had a Vita Muffin........one of these, but in Banana Nut flavor......
Again..... 4 PPV
They are good for you! It's a VITA muffin for crying out loud!




Then I had 2 of these!
Again!! 4 PPV!

This honesty is KILLING ME!

At this point, I know I need just a salad for dinner.



So I am going to have salad for dinner......

And a couple of fries.......

And this Chicken Hot Dog Thing.....on a Bun! 10 PPV!




So.....finding the positive here in my day.....

I WENT TO BOOTCAMP ANYWAY!

Now I am just hoping to maintain on Friday......

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 5
Snack = 4
Snack = 4
Snack = 4
Dinner = 10

Total = 32

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = -11 (I am now eating earned activity points......not good news for Friday)
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10

I might post this one allll week long! :)





All kidding aside, my eating the last few days has kind of sucked! I have another busy day tomorrow, and making it to the store will be tough, but I will NOT go over my 26 points, and I WILL make better choices by eating more fruits and veggies.....


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment