Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I feel yesterday's Boot Camp!

I felt great this morning, and most of this afternoon, but tonight the pain is coming on! I can totally feel yesterdays weights in my legs! My next class is at 6:00 am tomorrow! Egads! I did cardio tonight, with one of my team members, Ashli. We walked to the middle school down the street, did our cardio on the track, walked back home. Duh, how else are we going to get back home? (Mike is watching swamp people. I really wanted to say....."bro.....how else we gonna get back?" Sorry...got sidetracked. I am not a big fan of running, never have been. I have mastered getting my heart rate up on the treadmill using an incline, but it's hard on a level surface. I knew in order to achieve what I wanted out of this cardio tonight, I needed to run, well, jog. Running, I mean jogging, the straights and walking the curves seemed to work just right. I got the heart rate exactly where it needed to be, and walking the curves gave me just the break I needed without getting my heart rate down too low. So glad I have this handy heart rate monitor, or I really wouldn't be able to gauge where I'm at.




Here's today's eats!

Pumpkin Pancake

Pumpkin Pancake



Lunch.....Taco Soup, celery and Better N Peanut Butter, fresh peaches.




Snack......





How cute is this?? "That crunch is the sound of croutons getting jealous."

These little tomatoes really do crunch!




More snacking........I can't totally rid my pantry and fridge of the processed foods. I like my ranch dressing, but I hardly ever eat it anymore. It sure did make a great little before dinner snack!





Dinner....tilapia and sweet potatoes.....

I baked the sweet potatoes, then sliced them and cooked them in the skillet in Olive Oil cooking spray, just for something different. I was in the mood for crunch. A few gotta a little over done. Not bad, but my sweet potato fries are better.






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 7
Lunch = 5
Snacks = 2
Dinner = 12

Total = 26

Activity Points Earned Today = 5
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 17
How many glasses of water I drank today = 8

Hope I can get outta bed in the morning!!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment