Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I was in the MOOD for FOOD!

I woke up HUNGRY! I decided to just have some coffee to start, so I could really think about what I wanted to eat for breakfast........yes, I had four cups while pondering my eats and completing my morning task. You think I wasn't wired after all that? That's right.....I had some Vanilla, a little Butter Toffee, Caribou and my all time favorite? Donut House Cinnamon Roll!




Well, now I am bouncing around the house. I had 1/4 C Kashi (1 PPV), the last cubes of the fabulously creamy Havarti (2 PPV), the last of the Cheddar Soy Chips (3 PPV) AND the last of the Turkey Skillet Lasagna (3 PPV)! It all tasted great, but I didn't sit down and actually enjoyed any of it. Looks like fruits and veggies the rest of the day!

This was my snack around noon....grapefruit....(should I cut down on the coffee?)



Then I ate 2 of these.....(4 PPV)



Then I remembered this great.....old.....WW idea. Low Fat Graham Crackers/Fat Free Cool Whip Frozen Sandwiches! Each one is 2 PPV!

Made em...


Froze em.......



Topped em with chocolate......


Ate em! Both.



Oh, did I say fruit and veggies the rest of the day?

Before I left the house for a little work....I had some leftover chicken. wow. 1 good choice today. (2 PPV)

While out and about, I did eat this.




Dinner was taco salad. While shopping for ground turkey, I saw this and thought we should give it a try. Then I got to thinking.....if Pork is the "Other White Meat", what exactly is Turkey? The "OTHER Other White Meat"? Well, we ate the "First White Meat".




Cooked with some onion.....


Love Williams Taco Seasoning, but they have several varieties and I accidentally bought the Tex-Mex and almost DIED while eating dinner! It tasted good, but waaayyyyy too hot for me!


I grabbed this at the salad bar to simplify my dinner prep.......


My salad had no chips, little cheese, and was topped with salsa and sour cream. Mikes had chips, more cheese and Fat free Catalina Dressing, which I love, but ate too much earlier in the day and the salsa is zero PPV!


My mouth was ON FIRE! But I did really like the chicken.



To put out the fire in my mouth, I decided these might do the trick!


I only ate half. Shocking! (2 PPV)


I felt like I had a large softball lodged in my knee after the lunges at Bootcamp. I thought a days rest and some Advil would help, and I could do cardio at night, but it was still pretty achy, so I took the day off, but my points didn't really end up too awful, I just ate the wrong foods.

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 9
Snack = 8
Lunch = 3
Dinner = 8
Ice cream = 2

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 41
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment