Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today's Oatmeal Banana Pancake

This is a breakfast I eat often, and I always like it, but I am also always tweaking it a bit. I have made a pumpkin version recently that I liked too. This one I made without using the packet of instant oatmeal, and it turned out tasting just as I hoped it would!

Today's Oatmeal Banana Pancake (4 PPV)

1/2 smashed banana
2 egg whites
1/3 C. Quick Cooking Oats
1 packet Truvia
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Smash the banana, add all other ingredients, and mix well. Heat skillet on MEDIUM LOW. Spray with cooking spray. Pour mix onto skillet and heat about 3 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.




I topped mine with 1 T. Better N Peanut Butter and the remainder of my banana. (1 PPV)



Loved it!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment