Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Taco Soup

This is another old WW recipe that is a favorite of mine. I don't really even know why I call it a WW recipe. It's a recipe. But I do know that I received it from a WW member a long, long time a go. I have tweaked it just a bit.

1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 onion, chopped
2 cans beans, rinsed (use what you like...pinto, kidney, black, etc)
1 can corn, rinsed (I prefer frozen)
1 can diced or stewed tomatoes
1 can Rotel
1 pkg taco seasoning (Williams is my favorite)
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Dressing
1 1/2 C water

Brown meat and onion. Drain. Add the rest! Easy peasy! And so good!

I like to make this early in the day and let it simmer in the crockpot. Of course it's always better the next day!














I like to serve this over a bed of baked chips, then top with a little reduced fat cheddar and sour cream (plain Greek yogurt taste good too!).

This recipe makes about 8 cups. 1 cup = 4 PPV.

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment