Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Successful in the weekend's challenge....mostly.

I promised myself when I got into the 160's, I would treat myself to a mani/pedi. I don't do this very often, but probably should. Yesterday, I finally found some free time to do just that! I grabbed myself a Starbucks on the way. Tracey, her American name, was super sweet and convinced me to get the gel nails. Glad I did. I love them!

Fingers......


AND toes!



It was my last food challenge of the weekend. We were going to my brothers house for a birthday celebration. My plan was to eat fairly light throughout the day, then eat a Greek yogurt right before we left to go to his house (14 grams of protein!) and take a point friendly dessert to share.

I did just that.

Breakfast......Banana, 2 cookies, 1/4 C kashi dry.





Lunch........cottage cheese and veggies, celery stuffed with peanut butter.





Snack before going to my brother, Dave's house..........

Blueberry yogurt with blueberries......




Can you say "Oompah loompah!"?




This is all I saw in my head the entire time I was eating this.



Then we headed to my bro's house. I didn't take pictures, but I ate....

Cucumber, tomatoes, carrots and hummus
Fruit
Green beans
About 6 bites of a piece of fried chicken, no skin.
1/4 c beans and rice
Blueberry cobbler
Chips

I passed on mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits, red velvet cake and vanilla ice cream!!! Yay me! I did eat 1 1/2 servings of my cobbler though. I was only going to have 1/2 a serving! :) Everyone loved it!

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Latte = 1
Lunch = 3
Snack = 4
Dinner = 21

Total = 32

Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 17
How many glasses of water I drank today = 14

My plan was to only eat half of my 49 this week, and I have gone over on that. I start boot camp today, so I know my workouts are going be a little more intense over the next 8 weeks. I'll work that extra off, and I'm not worried about it, but I will be cautious these next four days so I don't dip any further into the 49.

I just watched a video from the gym owner that runs the boot camp! Yikes! Looking forward to it!

I'm reposting this because it really seems to be keeping me focused right now, and it feels so good!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment