Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pumpkin Pancake

I keep playing with this recipe. I really want to perfect it without using my packets of instant oatmeal, but I just can't seem to get it sweet enough. So here's the way I made it this morning. I was very pleased.

1 packet Cinnamon Swirl Oatmeal (4 PPV)
2 egg whites (1 PPV)
1/4 C canned pumpkin (0 PPV)






Combine all. Pour onto a heated griddle coated with cooking spray. Best results come from cooking this on medium low heat.




Wait about three minutes and flip. I like to divide it into 4 parts for easier flipping. I have tried to just pour 4 cakes, but they don't seem to cook as evenly on this particular pan for me. Do what works for you. Cook about 2 more minutes.




I topped mine with 2 T Lite Syrup. (2 PPV) Drizzle, it goes further.




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment