Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

50 min. Bootcamp, 50 min. Dog Walk, 50 min. Lawn Mowing.........

..........BEER MAN!

That's 150 minutes of activity this morning! For you folks that aren't mathematicians.........That's 2 hours and 30 minutes of activity!!

I repeat! BEER MAN! Beers tonight for certain!

Yesterday's weigh-in made me very happy. I received my next "5 pound" award! Yay! Now, for the next five! Small goals.....remember? I work with those the best.

Here are yesterday's eats.....as best as I can.

Greek yogurt with raspberries and blueberries and kashi cereal.....super filling!





Lunch...cucumbers....tzatziki......leftover chicken tenders......nanner.





I finished off my tzatziki......I definitely have to make a trip to Costco for more!





Snack......(nice....check out the Boulevard beer bottles in the background....)




More snacking........


I had plans to go out with a girlfriend, so I was trying to keep things light. I wasn't sure what the evening had in store for us.......you just never know with a Girl's Night....

We started off with a drink and a few light appetizers.....moved to the next hot spot for another drink and a small plate of something a little heavier, then one more spot for an after dinner drink, I chose coffee. It was a great night out with great girly chat!

When I got home I filled out my food journal as best as I could. We have plans tonight as well with a few other couples, and I have extra points left, but to play it safe I will need to be cautious today........thank Goodness for all this mornings activities!

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water a day.

The food I ate and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 5
Lunch = 7
Snack = 2
Dinner = 19
Wine = 12
Total = 45

Activity Points Earned = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 30
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment