Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Crazy, Fun, Happy Day!

Yesterday was just one of those days when......your not really sure what to expect. Great results on the scale? Not so great? Maybe plans? Maybe not plans? Things on your to do list, but could wait. Well, if you've been reading, weigh in yesterday morning was AWESOME! Then to the store to stock up on fresh fruits and veggies for this week. Got in some treadmill time, worked a bit, walked the dogs. The usual.

Then a girlfriend and I decided to head downtown to First Friday's for some art and a little bit of a cultural experience. We like to step outside the box. The husbands? Not so much. Oh, sure, they'd tag along if we insisted, but I'm pretty sure they were fine missing this one.

Not only was it First Friday's, where art galleries are open, some serving wine and appetizers, (or beer and crackers, the diversity is great!), but it was also the Kick Off for Gay Pride, and a Zombie Walk to raise money for charity!

Here is a friendly zombie. She said it was hard to not smile for her photo. She is the one I asked the purpose of the walk. She explained it all very sweet, but I was having a hard time nodding and talking to her while she played the roll of a ZOMBIE!




This couple scared me, but not so much I didn't get a photo!



Now I don't remember his, I mean her, name, but she had a kick ass wardrobe!




I won't mention what these two do for a living, but they were very friendly!




Now this guy is getting married today, and if you gave him a dollar, you could get a lifesaver off of his body with your mouth!





My dear friend Laura wanted to help the guy out! I claimed I had no cash. I was nervous. Laura had a five, and spent it all! The pictures are not appropriate for posting!

We had a great time and met up with a few other friends that brought lots of laughs! Always a good time out with Laura!

So here's the eats......

Breakfast was an apple and a banana on the way home from WW.

When I did get home, I made a WW Creamy Coconut Smoothie. It was so creamy and good. I added pineapple for a vacation feel and enjoyed it on the deck.



Lunch was a bowl of cottage cheese topped with cucumbers and a leftover turkey burger.




I actually only ate half of the burger. The cottage cheese was pretty filling and I wasn't sure where we would end up for dinner and what our choices would be, so I wanted to have as many points as possible.



I snacked on some carrots and laughing cow cheese in the afternoon. Before going out, I was pretty hungry an decided to finish off the black bean and corn salsa I made during the week, with a serving of chips. This time I counted them out. Nine chips is 2 PPV. Urg.

I included my zero points Crystal Light Margarita!



When Laura and I got downtown, we decided to eat first and do a little people watching. We ate at a place called The Cashew. A great view of First Fridays from the second floor!




I had two beers, mushroom bisque and a Lamb Gyro. I looked up the points as best as I could this morning. Later in the evening I had two more beers. I had planned on only having three, but we were out from 5:30 to midnight, so I added one. No biggie. Treadmill it off today!

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 0
Snack = 2
Lunch = 7
Snack = 8
Dinner = 35

Total = 52

Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 23
How many glasses of water I drank today = 10


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment