Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weekend's off to a great start!

After my "No Weigh-In" WW meeting, and the boost in motivation I needed, I headed to Hy-Vee to stock up on fruits and veggies for the week. I like to stroll through the Health Food section too, just to check if there is anything new I think I need to try.

Yesterday, I found these....Soy Chips, Cheddar Cheese. 17 of them are 3 PPV. They remind me of a rice cake and they were pretty tasty!



And I found these......they were both on sale, so I had to try them!



These are also soy chips, but these are Cinnamon Streusel. 10 of these are 3 PPV. I loved these. Crispy and sweet! Great mid morning snack, but you have to be able to stop at 10, and that was hard.

Yesterdays exercise included mowing the lawn (I love the new mower, but I did stick with a push mower, vs. the self propelled mower, because it's a good 45 minute workout!) and trimming the lawn, followed by bathing both dogs after they literally rolled in something dead in the backyard. That was a real chore, so I called it a day on the activity.

We were going to a friends house for dinner with a few other couples, and I had no idea what the menu was, so I tried hard to save up my points for the unexpected evening. Dinner at a friends could not have been a more perfect menu! Grilled chicken and pork chops, corn on the cob and a lettuce salad was what ended up on my plate, but there was also lots of beer, potato and macaroni salad, and tater tots, all of which I politely passed on. I took little packets of Crystal Light and my own glass, and it was easy and I stuck with my plan!

Yesterday's eats.....

Breakfast was my new Soy Chips and an apple.

Lunch was the last of my soup and some fruit....




I had a light snack before going to our friends for dinner....



I took one of my favorite dips and a platter of raw veggies and pretzels for dipping......I buy this at Costco and 1 T. is 1 PPV. If you haven't had it, it's the sauce you would eat on a Gyro! It is soooo good!





Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 9
Lunch = 3
Snack = 3 (pretzels, veggies and dip)
Dinner = 11

Total = 26

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 49
How many glasses of water I drank today = 11

I found so many great quotes today that were so appropriate, it was hard to pick! I went with this. It is soooo me in my weight loss journey.



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment