Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Monthly Munchies???

I am going to blame the following blog on dealing with a once a month event. Yip, I'm calling it an "event".

Here I go sabotaging my success! Something bad happened yesterday about 2:00 pm that involved carbs and sugar. I can't really explain it. I was thinking about the junior vanilla cone at McDonalds (2 PPV?) that was discussed in Fridays WW meeting, and I ended up with this.......

An Orange Leaf, Low Fat, Red Velvet Cake flavored, (yogurt or ice cream? I don't even know) topped with a variety of NOT nonfat toppings!




Sometimes, when I have a sweet craving, eating a sweet treat only makes me want more! I had a few low fat graham crackers at home later, then LATER later a couple of WW Mini Ice Cream Cones.

Just not one of my better weeks!

I still hit Bootcamp at 6:30 am this morning!

Yesterday's eats....

Breakfast...Egg whites topped with salsa, cinnamon toast topped with Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge and grapes.




Lunch.....I went out with a few friends to a spot that has been on Diners, Dives and Drive Ins!

Swaggers

Six of the girls shared these three deliciously messy burgers!




I ordered the grilled portabella mushroom burger. I left most of the bun, but over indulged on my fries! I wasn't full, and soon after leaving there, the carb cravings began!!

For dinner I tried a Shrimp Scampi. I didn't have all the ingredients, so I substituted a few things that didn't work too great, and I overcooked the angel hair pasta! NOT A GREAT FOOD DAY ALL AROUND!





I am not logging yesterday's points, because frankly, I lost count.

I am a little frustrated with myself, but I usually recover pretty quick!

I really like the following.......I know I'm not perfect, but I am hard on myself. I like who I am, just not my thighs. I know I have a blessed life, no matter what I weigh.





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment