Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Super Duper Excited!

No, this has absolutely nothing to do with what I ate today, how hard I worked out (80 minutes on the treadmill this morning...thank you very much!) what recipe I found, what the scale said this morning (it wasn't pretty), or how much water I drank.

Today......I became much more educated in my blogging world and I am Super Duper Excited! This whole computer stuff is kinda a big deal. There's a lot of stuff to know!

The reason I began to blog initially was so I could journal my weight loss experience and share it with other WW Members when I got to goal. Well, along the way, I decided to share it during the journey, instead of at the end of the journey, and I am glad I did. The extra support has been great!

One of the things I really wanted to provide on my blog, aside from my successes and failures, and humor along the way, was easy to make recipes. I have really enjoyed cooking the last couple of years, and thought it would be fun to share. I make simple recipes, and love searching the Internet for new and tasty low point recipes.

What I am getting to here, is that today, my new, kind, patient friend, Rachael, met with me and walked me through the process of posting recipes and making my blog a little more personal and useful! Yippee!

Check out HER blog!

Racheal's Blog

So, now, at the side of my blog, under pages, you will see a tab that says "Easy Recipes". There are only a few right now, but each week, I will add more as I make them. Below that you will see "Recipes by PPV". Each time I add a new recipe, I will also post it under it's appropriate PPV. (Points Plus Values)

I also added a new page today. "Delicious Discoveries". Each time I try a new product at the grocery store, I will post a picture of the product, my thoughts on it, and it's PPV.

I am super excited about the changes I was able to make today, and it got me out of blogging all about my disastrous eats this week!

"Weigh-In" is in the morning!

I will be honest. I will post it!

I failed in making a specific plan for my obstacles last week. I will post my plan for the week to deal with my upcoming obstacles (there's a bunch!) along with my weight! Urg......

How corny is this? Not the quote, me! My dream I am referring to here is the ability to post recipes and fully understand what the "H E double hockey sticks" I'm doing!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment