Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Where am I? What day is it? What time is it?"

These are the first things out of my mouth if someone wakes me up from a nap, or before I'm ready to get up in the morning.....

Most nights, I could sleep through a thunderstorm without a problem. If I do wake up during a storm, I assume if it's really dangerous, Mike will wake me up, right? Well, he kinda thinks I'll do the same thing for him. So if a storm comes in the middle of the night, and we are supposed to go to the basement, we're screwed. Because I often sleep so deep, I hate to nap. I get to sleeping really deep, then I wake up startled, not knowing where I am, what day it is, am I late for something? Then I'm baffled why I was even asleep! So this morning when the alarm went off at 5:30 am, for the third Wednesday in a row for Bootcamp, I was startled and confused. I was really sleeping good! I'm usually only up this early to go to the airport for vacation! When I realized I hadn't packed anything for any kind of fabulous vacation, I remembered I was just getting up for a small trip.....down the road......to Bootcamp. Here's when I made it to the kitchen for a cup of Jo.

Who knew clocks ran all night long? They must be exhausted!




Pre-workout breakfast.




Post-workout breakfast....




Egg, strawberry jam and a spread of Laughing Cow Cheese all on an English Muffin........Awesome combo!



Afternoon snack!



I had a little shopping to do this afternoon......I bought two Size M's!! He he!

My skirt was a bargain for $9.99! It feels like I'm wearing PAJAMA'S! BONUS!



The dress was NOT $9.99, but who cares??? It's a size M!!! Yes, I am posing. Hey, I had to get my IPad out of the photo, and give a little sassiness to my picture!



Lunch.....salad bar.......



Now for dinner!

Zucchini..



Roasted tater's and onions.....




And some baked tilapia......In a cast iron skillet.....with butter!








Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 12
Lunch = 4
Snack = 1
Dinner = 13

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 37
How many glasses of water I drank today = 11


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that skirt! Where did you get it? I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Steinmart....last one.... Clearance! :)

      Delete