Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Good Morning Mrs. "Robin"son!

There is the cutest little mommy Robin in this tree sitting in her nest each morning. I am sure you can't see her in this picture, but she's our new morning friend.




It is literally five feet from the deck. So each morning the dogs and I come out for coffee and a treat (coffee for me, treat for the dogs), and we all say/bark....."Good Morning Mrs. "Robin"son! She gives us a little chirp and a tweet back (bird tweet, not Twitter tweet).

Yesterday morning at 8:00 am I had been to "Boot Camp", WalMart, put in a load of laundry, watered the flowers, then outside for some coffee on the deck. I had an hour to go before weigh in. I was really hoping for happy results. Hope this weight class didn't bulk me up! :) I had an awesome week. I always eat my EXTRA points, and this week I did NOT, and I had several activity points earned that I did not use. But I did a lot of activity and three days of a one hour weight class had to of added some muscle.

I get to WW feeling fairly confident I was going to get my next FIVE POUND AWARD! So, I go through all the steps......

1. Visit the potty. (drank lots of water after that kick ass workout)
2. Shed all the extra's I can.....shoes, watch, ring, etc. (silver is HEAVY!)
3. Exhale. (I feel certain air in your lungs adds weight, don't you?)

Step on the scale. I really worked my patuuuteee off this week and only needed a 0.6 lb loss to achieve this weeks goal. I lost 0.2 lb. Urg. I think the weight class really did bulk me up a bit! The really cool thing here is that I went from 168.0 to 167.8, which technically means, I don't weigh 168 anymore, I weigh 167! (I'm ALL about seeing the positive here, and the number did go down.) I also have been taking my measurements lately, and the mid section is certainly getting smaller. If my butt and thighs would reduce themselves a bit to catch up with the waist, pants buying would sure be easier!!

Small or large, I have had a loss for the last five weeks in a row for a total of 6 pounds. I know I will have good results on the scale next week as well with week 2 of boot camp. I did "up" my weights a bit on Friday and that felt awesome too!

Now for yesterday's eats. I was really craving pizza, beer and cheese! WHAT? I know. So yes, I dipped into those 49 points yesterday! I didn't get any food pictures in at all, but here's what I did eat.

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast (banana) = 0
Snack (left over salmon, cottage cheese) = 3
Lunch (salmon salad) = 12
Snack (pretzels, carrots, hummus, cheese) = 8
Dinner (pizza) = 20
Drinks (beer, lunch, happy hour, dinner) = 20 (don't judge, I was thirsty!)

Total = 63

Activity Points Earned Today = 3
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 12
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

I LOVE this!


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment