Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Lake Day!

Had a great time at the country bar....."Kanza Hall". As predicted.....good people watching. All ages, all types!

The bathroom stalls were all chalkboard, with supplied CHALK! I couldn't help myself! This is my girlfriend, Laura's, cell number! Hee Hee......I know....I can be such a trouble maker!




Well then.......I did this......





When I got up in the morning, I knew there was a possibility of a Lake Day ahead, so I hopped on the treadmill before I even thought about breakfast! I started out slow, as usual........Then upped it to 3.8 mph and an incline of 8%, which got the heart rate up pretty good. I had planned on a good 20 minutes, then decided 30 was more what I needed, then stayed on for 40......Yay! Maybe I can sneak in one beer at the Lake??




After the treadmill, I knew hot eggs did NOT sound good, so I opted for a Blueberry Vanilla Smoothie topped with Kashi! (3 PPV)



Then I got the call about the Lake Day Trip, so I started packing my cooler.......I took Fresca, water, Diet Coke, one Bud Light, one Bud Light Lime-A-Rita, pretzels, Special K Crackers, pickles, string cheese, Laughing Cow Wedge Cheese, hummus, celery, carrots and apples! Not bad.




It was a great afternoon spent at Hillsdale Lake......

Captain Dick and his daughter, Sam.



The Girls!



I actually kept track of what I ate. I did take a lot of zero point options, but I did enjoy my cold beverages as well. We didn't get home until 8:00 pm, and all I could think about was more water to drink and a shower. I had a little cottage cheese, just because I thought I should eat something, and it was about all there was in the fridge! I went over on my points a bit, but I think I'll be good? I hope.

Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate today and it's PPV.

Breakfast = 3
Snack and drinks at the Lake = 25
Dinner...cottage cheese = 3

Total = 31

Activity Points Earned Today = 3

Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = -5 (this means I have now dipped into my activity points, which I try not to do. I have earned 14 activity points, and have used 5 of those.)

How many glasses of water I drank today = 12

I really like this quote. Makes me think it's time to enroll in some kind of class. I'm thinking art of some kind.......

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.".
- Mahatma Gandhi





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment