Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Physical Therapist...Thursday

Well, that pretty much went as expected. Painful. I hope these people know what they're doing!! I have really been trying to move my shoulder a lot over the last week to prepare myself for therapy. I am so glad I did, or that could have been a LOT worse! We scheduled my visits for three times a week for the next six weeks. I hope at the end of that to be able to lift light weights at Bootcamp! I forgot to ask specifically when I could do that.

I got my three miles in on the treadmill at 7%, then went down to 0% and walked another mile. I really wasn't going to have time on Friday to get any exercise in, and now I have somewhat made up for what I missed on
Tuesday.

I now have 36 miles logged!





Here are Thursday's Eats....







Friday morning I went in for my second PT Appointment and they worked me over good! I didn't even cry. I came home and iced! I really can't believe though how much more movement I have in just a couple of days. It's strange what I can make my right arm do with the assistance of my left arm, but alone? There doesn't seem to be much strength? Time and patience. Oh, and PT exercises.

Friday's weigh in went even better than expected! I was hoping for 169 something, and I weighed 168.4! :) That's down 3 pounds from last week.





I did get down to 165 this summer, so no real big celebrations until I hit 164. Then I will really feel like I am moving forward and proving to myself that I CAN do this. But it certainly does feel good to be back in the game.


Drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water, eating lots of Power Foods, walking on the treadmill, planning for the weeks meals, and averaging 30 PPV a day, seemed to work out really well.

I did drink red wine during the week, but I haven't had any beer in several weeks. I tend to eat a LOT of bananas and probably don't write them all down, so this week, I just didn't buy any, and I do think it helped me eat less mindless calories. So I'll skip the bananas again this week and see how things go.

I was so excited, I bought new shoes!!





Then I was taken back to my childhood when I saw these!!!
Pom Pom socks! I can't wait to wear them!!






Friday night I went with several friends to Happy Hour at another friends house and we sat outside all night and I had wine and snacks. I truly did not count my points, but believe I may have overdone a bit. I don't want that to discourage me or slow things down, so I need to be very diligent the rest of my WW week.

I just went ahead and tracked that I ate all of my 49 extra points, although I don't think I did. I just think I will feel better about next Fridays weigh in if I only eat 26 PPV the next 6 days, instead of 30 PPV.

I am anxious to talk to my coach later today for the kudos on my loss, but also to get advice on the next 6 days. I may be over thinking things a bit.








I keep telling myself this!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment