Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Friend Making Monday's

Thanks Kenlie!

Click Here to read Kenlie's blog!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Almost Spring


1. What do you love most about Spring?

Getting back outside after so many weeks of blankets and fires and couch time. I love cozy winter nights in Kansas City, but I'm done.

2. If you’re lucky enough to have a Spring Break, what will you do to enjoy it?

Usually we do a Spring Break trip with friends to Mexico, but we took a trip to the beach this year in January, so maybe just stuff around the house?

3. What is your favorite flower?

I have been fond of the Gerber Daisy for awhile. I love to look at a gorgeous bed of a variety of flowers and colors. I usually do pots with a variety of unknowns around the outside of the house. Each year I am more successful at how long I can keep them alive!

4. Do you have a garden? If so, what do you grow?

No. I am the worst at getting anything other than Ivy to grow.

5. Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during Spring.

Lots of outdoor walking. I made a chart to walk 200 miles from March 1st to May 31st, and it would be great if most of that was NOT in my house on the treadmill never actually GOING anywhere. :)

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?

Usually. BUT, I recently had surgery and cant do much, so tomorrow a cleaning company is coming to clean my entire house! I am giddy and ecstatic about the whole darned thing!

7. What is your weather *really* like right now?

40's....Sunny, windy.

8. Share one photo that you’ve taken during the month of March.

I sent this to my daughter the other day to show her I was wearing the awesome shawl she gave me for Christmas!







9. What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?

I love to take a long drive, alone, windows down, tunes cranked!

10. If you could spend the day doing anything in your city, what would you do?

I love the City Market in downtown Kansas City. It's fun to take friends that have never been, grab a coffee, listen to the live music, eat a turkey leg or some Kettle corn, people watch. And possibly buy some fresh fruits and veggies, baked goods or flowers to bring home!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment