Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Staying Home Apparently Saves Money!

As much as I have not enjoyed hanging out at home, the check book is balanced weekly (just for something to do), my Target browsing and spending has been limited, and I have only filled up my gas tank TWICE in the last six weeks!!!!

We're rich! We're rich!!

On Tuesday I got a medical massage and she worked those knots in my back and neck over really good!! 20 minutes of ice was required afterwards!

The treadmill was more of a chore than usual after the massage, so 30 minutes did it for Tuesday.

I was wanting breakfast food for dinner, and planned to see how "light" I could make biscuits and gravy, but ended up making a casserole that was on the "Lite" Sausage package.

Cooked Sausage
Egg Whites
Skim Milk
WW Shredded Cheese
Bite Size pieces of Lite English Muffin
S&P





Topped with salsa and a side of berries! Super filling, Mike liked it, low in points!

6 PPV





I woke up Wednesday feeling very rested. That doesn't happen too often. So I am looking forward to getting in my hour on the treadmill, then a trip to PT, then crossing off all the things on my "to do list" that I struggled to make up to keep the day full.

I have stepped on the scale each morning with pleasing results, so I am expecting Friday's weigh-in to go well.

I have discovered, in my ups and downs on the scale, that for me to lose weight, I must get in my exercise 6 days a week and keep my points average to 30 PPV a day. It's a very livable plan. It's finding new ways to deal with boredom and anxiety that is the challenge for me. I do notice that if I exercise first thing, I seem to keep a mental state throughout the day that seems to ward off any feelings of eating when I shouldn't. Ahhhhhh......self discovery.


Tuesday's Eats.....








Make it a great day!




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment