Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rotator Cuff?

Now that I am getting out and about more, I am finding Rotator Cuff surgery is REALLY common! Random people just look at my brace, then my face, give a little nod, as if they know, then say.....

"Rotator Cuff?"

I'm like......

"Yip."

One guy said....

"Look what I can do, and I had my surgery six months ago!" Then he preceded to put his hand up in the air over his head! I was amazed. Really!

I have noticed lately that I have this ridiculous urge to go into a full body stretch! With moans and groans and the whole shabang! I just wanna stretch out, right arm included. Guess I'll be waiting awhile to satisfy that urge.

Treadmill workout for Tuesday, same as Monday.

2.5 mph
50 minutes
2.0 miles
1.5 miles at 6%
0.5 miles at 7%

Wednesday I am getting a haircut. I'm going to have to do something a little more adaptable to the one hand only styling method! I have been known for drastically changing up my hairstyles, so I really don't know what I will come home looking like. :)

Thursday I go back to the Dr. for my 4 Week post-op. I am really looking forward to starting physical therapy so I can get moving forward. I am trying really hard not to get to anxious, but it ain't easy.....

Tuesdays eats.....

















"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love your new header pic! Ya'lls little granddaughter is adorable! Also, your pics in jeans are smokin hot!!! You do not look like an old granny!! Glad you are feeling better friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby! She is a cutie, and don't think for a second, she doesn't know it, too! :)

      Delete