Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just the basics.......

Tomorrow starts my official "chart", but I have enjoyed these last few days of preparing for my success in the next 26 weeks.

I have established a schedule for myself for now, and for when I return to my three, completely random but enjoyable, part-time jobs.

I am reading my book and beginning to understand the importance of daily exercise and how it not only makes us feel great both mentally and physically, but how it can also allow us to age gracefully, and prevent illness as we age. Exercise is a responsibility we owe ourselves. What I am understanding, is in my quest to live a healthier life now, so I can be healthier at the age of 70 and 80 and beyond, I have to make exercise a part of that, six days a week. Facts is facts, people.

This is making me really eager to get to physical therapy, so I can move on to Bootcamp! But for now, I will continue my simple at home PT, and increase my walking on the treadmill.

Wednesday I got on the treadmill to see if I could go longer than 25 minutes at 2.5 mph before my shoulder began to throb! I made 37 minutes. Ahhhhhh.......baby steps. I was able to add another 1.5 miles to my chart and I earned myself 2 WW Activity points. Only 197 miles to go to reach my goal of 200 miles by the end of May!

Wednesday's food tracker.......











I was anything BUT silly and ridiculous in this post, but I actually feel like getting out of this house today and spending some time in public! Maybe I'll do a few silly and ridiculous things!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this post. I can hear the enthusiasm oozing out of your pores. I am glad you are reading the book. they make a pretty damn convincing case for never not exercising again, don't they? I had to do an Amazon order for some other books, so I bought four more copies to give away!

    Have a great day!! We'll touch base tomorrow after the kids are here to figure out the best time to visit this weekend. I can't wait to get all the updates!

    ReplyDelete