Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Walking on Water?

Okay, walking on snow. The dogs, that is. They each only weigh about 10 pounds, so they both seem to tip toe around the backyard pretty well, before suddenly "falling" through. I was entertained.

The wind picked up here! Look at Tucker's ears!














I got on the treadmill for the first time, and after 0.5 mile, I got dizzy. :(
Baby steps, I suppose.

Breakfast Nacho's?
Waffle Fries topped with Bacon Pieces, Egg Whites, Cheese and Ketchup!
I thought my little creation for "The Morning After" was delicious!
8 PPV


Coffee with skim milk
1 PPV


Snack (not pictured)
Pb&j on a Sandwich thin
4 PPV
Milk
2 PPV

Lunch
Mahi Mahi Burger from Trader Joe's (surprisingly delicious and juicy!)
3 PPV




Fruit
0 PPV





Banana, Pear (not back in the picture habit, yet)
0 PPV

Dinner
(Pictured are the leftovers....oooops)




Mexican Casserole from a neighbor, made with Ground Turkey. Super Yummy!

12 PPV?

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = 9
Snack = 6
Lunch = 3
Snack = 0
Dinner = 12

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 1
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 19
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9

I've had a rough few days of feeling like the next two weeks of no sleep and this sling will feel like 6 months, so I am trying hard to remember this inconvenience is very temporary!






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. I thought about something on the way home. You made a comment that your blog was about food, as in talking about healthy food you can eat for not very many points. I know we talked about that a little bit, but on my way home I dwelled on that comment. And then I thought, "Wait a minute, her blog is called, 'The Weight of my Weight.' You say in the blog description that this blog is about the impact that your weight has had on your life and that this journey is for your health. Your blog title and blog description say nothing about food. I think that is interesting. What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Occasionally I blog about reflection. I think that's where I go deeper and talk about my title. But the daily blogs are about the food I ate. I think I lost focus along the way. I have been thinking about my title since you left too! Hmmmmmmmmmm

      Delete