Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Topless, with flannel pants.....

So far, things are exactly as expected. I can't wear anything up top, and it's a struggle to pee.





Surgery went well. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Very sweet and very much appreciated! :)

My rotator cuff is stitched up and the Doc removed a bone spur! All done laparoscopically, so that was a nice surprise. No big scar!

I've had a couple of break downs, but that has basically been late at night just trying to get comfortable with this crazy sling. Oh, and one time I bumped my arm, and it felt like it fell off, so I might have over reacted just a bit.

Mike has been an awesome nurse! We had to ice me for 15 minutes EVERY HOUR for the first 72 hours! We hope to get caught up on some sleep tonight.

I got to remove all the bandages on Sunday and take a shower! I love a nice hot shower, so I was super excited. Um....... taking off the sling was excruciating, then there was a slight chill in the air, so I worked myself into a small hysterical fit, so I was clean, but miserable.

I have actually counted points as best as possible and have done well. I guess you don't work up much of an appetite just sitting around on drugs. I am drinking tons of water and hot tea.

Now, I just sit and wait until Thursday's post op.

Look! No bruises! (Yet)





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

2 comments:

  1. WOW! It looks good without the bandages! I bet you were exhausted after that shower! Hope you slept well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are recovering well! It really doesnt look bad but I can only imagine how bad it hurts:(

    ReplyDelete