Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!







New Year's Day seems to be the perfect time for reflecting.........

I spent New Years Eve morning reorganizing and bill paying while parked in front of the check book, the computer and the shredder.





I spent the entire afternoon reflecting....and watching it snow.





I have blogged a lot about the changes I have made in my life since joining WW in September of 2009. I have blogged about my World Breaking Slow weight loss. I have blogged about binge eating to deal with stress, my love/hate relationship with exercise, how to have a huge plate of food for very few points, family, my moods, my silly mishaps. I have pretty much put it all out there. The blog has been much more to me than I ever thought it would be. It's my outlet. It lets me talk without anyone really having to listen.

I am still surprised when someone tells me they read my blog regularly. I still feel like it's my journal, my diary. I know when I am writing, I am talking to you, the reader, but sometimes I forget that people really are reading. Then I wonder what people think of me and my slow progress. I wonder if they doubt I'll get there. Then I remind myself, I am doing this for me first. I do hope that I am able to help someone else reach their own personal goals along the way, cuz that would be just an extra, super cool BONUS!!

I started the blog so that when I do reach my goal weight, I can apply for a job as a Weight Watcher Leader, and as a leader, use the blog as a tool to help others on their own weight loss journey. I want people that struggle with weight loss to realize that not everyone loses weight at lightening speed, and losing the weight slowly is fine. I have met many members that have lost weight rapidly, but healthy, and I have met many members like myself, that have lost their weight slowly. I have a lot of pride in knowing that I have been at it for as long as I have, and I feel confident that the habits that I have changed, will help me to keep the weight off forever.

I will reach my goal weight in 2013! That feels good to say, and I am confident that it WILL happen!

So......that's my New Year's resolution.

What's YOURS?

New Years Eve's eats....

Yogurt
2 PPV



Luna Bar
5 PPV


Leftover Stew....
5 PPV



Salmon and Asparagus Salad at Bonefish....
(these are my leftovers)
12 PPV



Wine, Beer, Champagne and snacks at the New Years Eve Party!
28 PPV





Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 13
How many glasses of water I drank today =

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I have always thought that slow and steady wins the race. Can't wait to reach goal either in 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete