Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A well deserved lazy day.....in my opinion.

It was a good lazy day, and I hadn't had one of those in a while. My only chore for the day? Grocery shopping. It seems like there are a ton of things in the pantry, but the fridge, where the fresh and healthy options are kept? BARE!

I started off with a Fiber One bar and coffee......
2 PPV





......then a yogurt (yogurt un pictured)
2 PPV

While pondering my grocery list....I was starving! So I had a very small portion of my stew-roast-crockpot-concoction sensation!

8 PPV



Later, still not out the door yet, I finished my leftovers from New Years Eve dinner. Salmon and asparagus salad.

6 PPV




Finally....GROCERIES!
I ate a banana and an apple while I put things away. No time for picture taking. Look at all those groceries!
0 PPV





It feels good to have the fridge restocked!



Dinner time!
Roasted veggies, a little seasoning and olive oil......




Ham and Chicken, more seasoning......




Toss it all together........




Zucchini, Brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes, chicken and ham, topped with a little spicy mustard. This dinner has become a favorite.

5 PPV




I was having a sweet craving later in the evening, and Tess and Mike were snacking and I couldn't handle it, so I gave in to another Fiber One Bar and hot tea.
2 PPV





Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 13
How many glasses of water I drank today = 6




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment