Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tess' Blog!

Tess did decide to make her blog public, so Click Here to check it out!

It is Wednesday evening, and I just hung up with her. She had a great, full first day in Dallas on her own. Southwest Airlines started a Facebook group of Interns so they could meet up with each other, or find roommates, or ask questions, or whatever. She met up with two Interns today for a Museum outing and lunch. I am so excited for her!

Poor Mike, have I even MENTIONED him lately? Yes, we are still happily married, as far as I know. I guess I should check with him to make sure HE is still happy? We leave for vacation in one week, so I am looking forward to some well deserved alone time together. Of course, we are going with several other couples, but surely we will have a little alone time? :) Don't ya think??

I worked the Food Truck today and walked the dogs, and that's about all. I am pooped!

Breakfast
Egg Beaters (1)
Bagel Thin (3)
Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese (1)
Coffee (0)

5 PPV



Lunch
Chicken Salad (8)
Mixed Greens (0)
Un-Pictured small piece of Buffalo Chicken Wrap (3)

11 PPV




Weight Watchers Smoothie (2)
with Frozen Banana (0)

2 PPV




Snack
Toast with Pumpkin Butter (2)
Hot Tea (0)

2 PPV



Dinner
Green Giant Steamers, Valley Blend (3)
Clementines (0)

3 PPV









Today was a good day, but I did let myself get in the RED 33 Points while I was out of town. :(





Activity Points Earned Today = 2
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = -33
How many glasses of water I drank today = 8


Egads.



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment