Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Luggage and Flip Flops!

My Two Goals for the day.

1. Buy New Luggage
2. Buy New Flip Flops

Yay! It's PURPLE!! Mike's is behind mine. Same luggage, only a manly shade of Taupe???





I feel more relaxed already......





After successfully finding my two items, at a bargain price, I headed to Costco (ON A SATURDAY!) for two rotisserie chickens. What was I thinking? I got a terrible parking, and the wind had really picked up, and it was getting chilly! I meandered my way to the back of the store, without eating ONE sample I might add, and guess how many chickens were left? You guessed it right! ZERO!! So I headed back out the "IN" door. I felt like a fish swimming upstream! Have you EVER left Costco on a Saturday going out the "IN"? It was a challenge at best. Activity Points earned? Okay, slight exaggeration, but it felt like a workout. I know my heart rate went up!

Then I went for a manicure. They could take me in 20 minutes. Perfect, I will go to Walmart to pick up my prescription, and be right back. I got a front row parking at Walmart (ON A SATURDAY!). When I walked inside, the pharmacy was closed for lunch. Of course they were. They, too, were out of rotisserie chickens. I waited patiently for the pharmacy to open. When I left, it was snowing, and I have rear wheel drive. So I went home, chicken-less and manicure-less. A few streets from home, I was amazed at the two deer I saw in a backyard, only to get a little closer and realize I was seeing two very large dogs.

I think staying home the rest of the day is the best idea I've had all day, except for going to Marshall's for luggage. THAT......was the best idea I had all day!

:)

Kohl's Flip Flops and Shades......

Buy one, get one 1/2 off on the shades! Has anyone EVER paid full price for ANYTHING at Kohl's?? I think not.

Breakfast.
Coffee with Steamed Skim Milk
2 PPV

Oatmeal Banana Pancake topped with Better N Peanut Butter and banana slices......

Click Here for my recipe.
6 PPV



Lunch
First Watch
Egg White, Spinach, Feta and Turkey Sausage Omelet, salsa
Dry Multi Grain toast with jelly.

I went by myself, but was really missing Tess since she usually accompanies me here, so I called her and we chatted while I ate. :)
11 PPV



Snack
Pear and Clementine
0 PPV




Dinner
Progresso Soup and canned peas with Parmesan Cheese
9 PPV





Fancy Saturday Night Dinner, huh?
I let Mike have the last of the White Chili and Cornbread from Friday.
He really did appreciate my sacrifice.




Around 9:00 pm, my stomach was growling, bad. Like super uncomfortable. I tried to wait it out, and I drank more water and hot tea, but I was truly hungry. I decided maybe I hadn't had quite enough protein, so as odd as it sounds, I made a 3 PPV snack of egg whites, bacon pieces and cheese, and more hot tea. Then I stayed up late getting caught up on all the DVR'd shows.....Greyson....Scandal......Castle and Blue Bloods. I slept like a baby!





Activity Points Earned Today = 0 (maybe 1 at Costco??)
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 44
How many glasses of water I drank today = 12









"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment