Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Slumber Party!


These college kids came over for a "Going Away Party".





Pool, ping-pong......a few games I'd never even heard off, and I am guessing......beer?

Nobody drove home. They all slept over. The basement looked ridiculous. Frozen pizzas went into the oven off and on all night, one at 4:00 am. They all giggled...boys included.....until after 5:00 am. I'm going to miss a houseful of kids around. They really make me laugh, and Tess' friends always make me feel a part of the group. They're all really good kids too.

Here's how the morning went.

Everyone gathered in the kitchen for some of "Mama Jules" (I can't remember when that nickname started, but I must admit, I've always liked it) coffee. I made a coffee corner a while back, and apparently, word got out!







I made special orders, listened to stories about the night, and listened to more giggles.

Then we popped into the oven our latest Costco discovery.



Yikes!
6 PPV a serving, and absolutely delicious!!




After lots of stories and coffee, most of them left, I am assuming to go home and nap so they could repeat Saturday night, only not here.

Then, a few girls and I had breakfast.....at around 1:00 pm.

Weekend Skillet Scramble!











The rest of the day involved packing up Gertrude and eating fruits and veggies.













Too much going on to write more. Leaving Sunday morning for Dallas. Gerdy (Tess' car) made a funny noise on Saturday when she backed it into the garage to load it up. I am praying and crossing my fingers and looking for my rabbits foot.

ROAD TRIP!



"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new pic! I was going to request a new one. You beat me to it! Good luck with the road trip!

    ReplyDelete