Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

And the Weight Watcher Week Begins......

....with no exercise and no meeting. I know.

I spent Friday morning at home waiting for the furnace guy to come to replace the motor that went out while we were on vacation. I didn't even include that in my "Vacation" blog, assuming no one would believe it anyway. Thank goodness we had house sitters, or we could have really come home to a gigantic mess!!

Before the furnace incident, I had planned to attend my WW meeting, but I wasn't going to weigh in. I thought I would give myself a week to shed any vacation weight and water retention!! I'm no fool. :) Well, maybe I am. Just a little.

My Friday was anything but exciting. Mostly bills, sorting mail, laundry, waiting for the furnace guy and filling out pre-op paper work for my surgery.

I did get to play catch up with a girl friend over coffee in the morning and another girl friend with some wine for an impromptu Happy Hour. Those were the best moments of my day.

The days eats.....

Coffee with skim milk
banana

1 PPV


Breakfast Cookies
Click Here for the recipe.

One Cookie = 2 PPV

6 PPV




Lunch
I ate the whole bag.......




8 PPV




I loved the sauce......




Snack
Toast with this.....
1 T. = 2 PPV
(thank goodness I have small toast)





4 PPV




Happy Hour and wine....
8 PPV




Veggies and hummus.....
2 PPV



Dinner
Un photographed Pizza
9 PPV







Activity Points Earned Today = 0
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 37
How many glasses of water I drank today = 3


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have to have surgery on your shoulder but it will be a relief when it is healed and no longer hurting. While you were whooping it up on vacation I was in China working. They block the blogspot website there...so no blogging...which I missed. Anyway, glad you survived vacation and you are getting back at it. We should get together sometime soon.

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete