Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Barf bag please?

I fainted on the plane, then barfed in the barf bag. Other than that, day one of vacation was a blast!

I looked at Mike and said...."I kinda feel weird. I might get sick. I feel like I'm gonna faint. I'm gonna faint. I'm fainting."

Then I fainted. At some point, I half way came around, then found myself using the barf bag. But it's all a blur. I have no idea why that happened. I felt terrible for the lady beside me. Then I was fine.





It made for great conversation on the way to the resort!







Even my beer tasted good!




I did not journal today, but I did eat fairly well.

When you use the barf bag on the plane, does that allow you to subtract the points you ate beforehand??




"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment