Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Shoes!!

I have been pondering purchasing a new pair of walking shoes. I can never remember when I bought the last pair, but I was pretty sure it was about time for new shoes. After blisters on the back of my heals last week, and sore hips this week, I decided it might be time?





I'm looking forward to my comfy walk this morning, although I did spend an hour with the trainer yesterday, and ALL we did was lower body, and I could hardly get out of bed this morning! I am hoping once I get to moving, my legs and butt will feel better as the day goes, right?????






These socks were ridiculously expensive, as far as I'm concerned, (and I do NOT like to spend money, but I wore them while trying on shoes, and they were also ridiculously comfortable!!) so I bought three pairs!






Breakfast




Snack





Rehydrate after being out in this heat!!





More Snack's

These cherries are extra juicy!! I ate more than this bowl full.






Pretzel and Better n' Peanut Butter Sandwiches!






Lunch (I could eat Breakfast food for any meal)



Dinner
(Um, too hot to cook!)






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Pancake made with 1 Egg, 1 Banana and Blueberries....
topped with 1 T. Better n Peanut Butter, Cherries, Coffee W/ Milk (4)
Snack = WW Smoothie with frozen Mixed Berries (2)
More Snack's = Cherries, 16 Pretzels with 1 T. Chocolate Flavored Better n Peanut Butter, WW Mini Fudge Bar (4)
Lunch = Scrambled Egg Whites, Turkey Sausage Crumbles, Cheese, Salsa
Strawberries, Vanilla Yogurt (5)
Dinner = Tuna Salad Sandwich on 80 Calorie Wheat Bun, Carrots, Cherries, (Not Pictured Baked Chips, Side Salad) (15)
Taste testing turned into snacking on Tuna Salad and Egg Salad as I made it, so I am over guessing (8)?

I also ate a lot of cherries in the afternoon, like maybe tooooo many?

Total = 38

Today's Exercise.....

Walked 6.5 Miles
Lower Body workout with Trainer

How many glasses of water I drank today = 10
Activity Points Earned Today = 9
Activity Points Earned This Week = 34
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 22
ALCOHOL consumption = NONE! :)





"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment