Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

First Friday.....of Twelve

This is day one of my Twelve Weeks to Goal!

14 pounds to go!

I had a super busy and accomplished Friday starting with.....

Weight Watchers meeting,
followed by a trip to Starbucks for some Oatmeal and blogging time,
followed with a visit to the Physical Therapist,
then grocery shopping,
and THEN.....my first attempt at mowing since surgery. Success.

After that, I finally decided to get started painting my grandma's vintage sewing machine. I bought the paint months and months ago, and after spending lots of time sanding and debating what colors to paint it, I simply never got started painting.......until now. I'll work more on it this afternoon. Now it needs some sanding for that nice distressed look. This is a learning process, so I really have no idea what to expect.





This is a picture of the same machine that someone else did, using different colors.....

So cute!!!!





Today was my first day of taking pictures of my food again, so I kept forgetting, but I did get in a picture of a new favorite snack.

Better N Peanut Butter .......in CHOCOLATE!!!




Then I remembered to take a picture of dinner, after I took a couple bites!!
BBQ Chicken, Corn and Baked Sweet Potato Fries!!!
DELISH!







Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.


The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = Oatmeal, Dried Fruit, Nonfat Latte, Apple (7)
Snack = Nonfat Latte, Banana, Chocolate Better N Peanut Butter (3)
Lunch = Grocery Store Salad Bar (5)
Snack = crackers (2)
Dinner = Chicken Thigh, Corn on the Cob, Baked Sweet Potato Fries, olive oil, parmesan Cheese (13)

Total = 30

Activity Points Earned Today = 3 (45 minutes mowing)

Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 46
How many glasses of water I drank today = 9





(Well, at least for a little while.)


"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment