Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Blessings.....

I have this awesome neighbor, and friend, Stacy. I've blogged about her before and discussed her extremely generous heart and her INCREDIBLE talent in the kitchen, and the fact that she's just super sweet!

Stacy does a lot of charitable things throughout the year and it is just one of the things I admire about her. She even went on a Mission Trip to Haiti this year!! Not too long ago, myself and some other neighbors, mentioned that we would be interested in volunteering if she ever needed some extra help. Sunday afternoon, Mike and I, along with Stacy, and two other families from the neighborhood (7 children included!!) had the opportunity to serve lunch at a church to a group of people that most likely only ate that meal for the day. They were all very gracious and it left me wanting to do more, and it also was a great reminder of how much my life truly is blessed!

Thank You, Stacy!!


Breakfast



Lunch





Snack

(look at them puppies waiting for a kernel to drop!!)





I am diggin all these flavors! This one's Pink Grapefruit!




Dinner






Snack





Snack






Refresh...I can eat 26 points a day.
I can earn Activity Points by doing exercise, and eat them if I choose.
I have an allowance of 49 points that I can dip into if I chose.
I should drink a minimum of 6 (8 oz) glasses of water each day.

The food I ate and it's PPV

Breakfast = WW Smoothie with PB2 and Frozen Banana (3)
Snack = Coffee with Skim Milk......twice (2)
Lunch = Tuna Salad, Apple (4)
Snack = Popcorn (3)
Dinner = Blackened Chicken Tenders, Ranch, Carrots (11)
Snack = Mini Fudge Bar (1)
Snack = Pear, Yogurt (2)
Total = 26

Today's Exercise.....

Walked 7 miles!!!
Push Mowed the Lawn!!
Trimmed the Lawn!

How many glasses of water I drank today = 10
Activity Points Earned Today = 12
Activity Points Earned This Week = 21
Remaining points from my 49 Points Allowance = 43
ALCOHOL consumption = NUTHIN!!






"love the life you live, live the life you love"

No comments:

Post a Comment