Fun!

Fun!
Lake Fun!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blogging Problems

Something is wrong with my blogging app on my Ipad, and it doesn't seem to be working properly on my phone either. I am actually doing today's blog on my phone with my wireless keyboard!



I have a lot to blog about, but after spending a majority of yesterday trying to figure out this problem, then trying to figure out what I could and could NOT do on my phone, I found myself extremely frustrated.



So I will just sum this up with, yesterday was a successful day in food and excercise.



I met with my Bootcamp owner and we have agreed to personal training sessions for a couple of months and see if we can't get my shoulder ready for Bootcamp classes.



Yesterdays Eats...



Breakfast


Oatmeal Pancake, Coffee with Milk


(7)


Lunch


veggies, Hummus, Pretels, Apple Cinnamon Sticks and a bowl of Rice Krispies.....Weird, I know.


(11)


Dinner


Turkey Chili, Cheese, Baked Chips


(13)


Total = 31


Glasses of Water = 15


Exercise =


7.5 Miles Walked



I will write another blog today and try to post my food pictures....



This is a real bummer!!




"Love the life you live, live the life you love."

No comments:

Post a Comment